- Grossner, E. (2015). Validating ImSAT as a Short Form of ImPACT.
- Ybarra, V. (2015). Effect of Motivation on ImPACT Testing.
- Ferris, C. (2014). iPad imPACT and the detection of malingering behavior.
- Kelly, T. (2014). Validation of neurocognitive test administration on tablet-based computers : evaluating mechanisms of human-tablet interaction.
- Robertshaw, S. (2014). Cross-Validation of iPad ImPACT and SCAT2.
- Cameron, N. (2013). Establishing the equivalency between the desktop and online versions of ImPACT.
- Glatts, C. (2012). The effects of coached versus na•ve malingering on the validity of neurocognitive test results.
- Posey, S. (2011). The effect of concussion history and self-reported or actual motor symptoms on baseline neurocognitive functioning and balance performance.
- Dragani, J. (2011). Effects of concussions on cognitive performance in club sport athletes.
- Mattschei, C. (2010). Effects of oral contraceptives on symptoms and baseline cognitive performance in college athletes.
- Cessna, T. (2008). Multi-dimensional representation of odors.
- Gibney, B. (2007). Millisecond timing accuracy in microcomputers.
- Jay, K. (2005). Attitudes & behaviors that predict motorcycle helmet use: A look at voluntary helmet use in Pennsylvania after the 2003 repeal
- Sucharski, N. (2005). Relationship between poor effort and baseline performance on ImPACT and WMT.
- McComb, J. (2005). Posttraumatic seizures, antiepileptic drugs, and outcome in traumatic brain injury.
- Palumbo, J. (2005). Incidence of concussion and differences on baseline testing among varsity versus club sport athletes.
- Putz, B. (2004). Cross-validation of measures used for computer-based assessment of the effects of cerebral concussions.
- Kanauss, K. (2003). Factors effecting the clinical practice of neuropsychology.
- Kyle, K. (2002). Pre-Injury education and occupation variables as predictors of outcome following Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Fragnito, M. (2001). Computer-based assessment of malingering.
- Orlando, T. (2001). Measuring object-based and location-based attention.
- Hughes, L. (2000). The effects of neuropsychological evaluations on rehabilitation outcome following TBI.
- Blair, K. (2004). Verbal memory deficits in children following temporal lobectomy.
- Filmyer, T. (2004). An evaluation of school support groups for newly relocated adolescents.
- McKeever, C. (2004). Assessment of sports-related concussions: Program implementation, incidence, severity, and recovery from injury. Ph.D. Drexel University
- Hillary, F. (2000). Analysis of motor vehicle collisions factors accounting for location of lesion, brain injury severity and patient outcome. PhD, Drexel University.
- Hillary, F. (1997). Seatbelts effect location of brain injury. M.S., Drexel University.
Theses Reader (SJU):
- Boyle, J. (2015). The relationship between technology and sleep in college students.
- McCulloch, RC. (2014). The unique role of fathers in the care of offspring.
- Binns, K. (2013). Directional transformations of shapes and perceived shape similarity.
- Puzino, KM. (2013). Presleep cognitive arousal in adolescents and young adults with chronic pain.
- Hopson, J. (2008). Sleep patterns of residentially-based autistic children.
- Gangemi, V. (2007). The mediating effects of self-attention and expectations on choking under performance pressure.
- Krystopolski, M. (2006). A comparison of perceived coaching behaviors in varsity collegiate athletes.
- Ryan, T. (2005). Psychological adjustment and sleep disorders in children in foster care.
- Sharman, J. (2005). The effectiveness of computer-based instruction on learning and retention.
- Simoni, L. (2005). Language competence at 36 Months: Relations with attachment, security, and the home environment.
- D'Amour, A. (2003). Parental attachment, pressure to achieve, and eating disorders in college females.
- Dolfi, J. (2003). Do race of defendant and crime severity influence mock juror decision-making?
- Shames, NR. (2003). The effect of exposure to media portrayals of ideal body images on body dissatisfaction, mood, and self-esteem across gender.
- Barker, S. (2002). The use of Myers-Briggs Typology to enhance cohesion and performance of sports teams.
- Bilik, J. (2002). Factors affecting sleep problems in infants.
- Bishop, C. (2001). Sleep habits of internationally adopted children.
- Burke, L. (2001). Sleep-wake patterns of children with autism.
- O'Brien, E. (2001). Sleep and risk-taking behavior in adolescence.
Theses & Dissertation Committees (External):
- Sandel, N. (2015). High school lacrosse and soccer players' neurocognitive performance and symptoms before and after concussion. Psy.D. Widener University.
- Nakayama, Y. (2013). Examination of test-retest reliability of a computerized neurocognitive test battery. Ph.D. Michigan State University.
- Tinker, J. (2010). Reported visual disturbance and post-concussion cognitive function in collegiate athletes: The relationship between symptom report and neurocognitive outcome. Ph.D. Drexel University.
- Tinker, J. (2008). Relationship between reported visual disturbance and neuropsychological testing following sports-related concussion in collegiate athletes. M.S. Drexel University.
- Schneider, J. (2006). Emotional sequelae of sports-related injuries: Concussive and orthopedic injuries. Ph.D. Drexel University
- Schiesher, D. (2004). Differentiating memory lateralization in temporal lobectomy patients: Comparison of the material-specific and familiarity-novelty hypotheses. Ph.D. Drexel University.
- McClain, M. (2003). Litigant status as a predictor of Memory Test Score profiles. Ph.D. Drexel University.
- Covassin, T. (2003). Effects of gender and sport type on the recovery from sports-related concussions. Ph.D. Temple University.
- Lowry, J. (2001). Employment following TBI. M.S., Drexel University.
- Welch, T. (2001). Posttraumatic seizures, medication usage and rehabilitation outcome. PhD, Drexel University.
- Zabel, T. (2000). Functional brain imaging using nIRS and Olfaction. PhD, Drexel University.
- Freeman, R. (1999). Visuoconstructional abilities in dementia. Ph.D., Drexel University.
- Gardner, W. (1999). The effect of behavioral, personality and emotional changes after brain injury on caregiver relationships. PhD, Drexel University.
- Giovanetti, T. (1999). Errors of action in dementia. PhD, Drexel University.
- Ledakis, G. (1999). Factor analytic models of the Mattis Dementia Rating Scale in dementia of the Alzheimer's type and vascular dementia patients. PhD, Drexel University.
- Freeman, R. (1997). Psychopathology and cognitive impairment in mild head injury populations. M.S., Drexel University.